The Thermoset Resin Formulators Association (TRFA), founded to better serve the needs of thermoset resin formulators and their suppliers, invites your participation and application for membership.
TRFA is the only organization dedicated to serving the needs and interests of all thermoset formulators and has a broader focus than just epoxy.
Other chemistries that TRFA represents include polyester and vinyl ester composites, urethane, silicone, acrylic and phenolics.
Prospective member companies in TRFA include thermoset formulators,raw material suppliers, distributors,equipment manufacturers, consulting firms and academic institutions serving industries which include adhesives, coatings, civil engineering applications, electrical laminates, composites, tooling, castings and moldings.
Participation now in TRFA will offer your company:
- The opportunity to participate in an association of your industry leaders established to meet your industry needs.
- Attendance at annual meetings offering appropriate technical papers and presentations along with other industry-specific programming.
- Important and timely regulatory updates affecting material suppliers and formulators.
- The opportunity to deepen established industry and personal relationships and develop new ones with industry participants who can provide information on issues that are a concern in your business.
- Internet visibility for your company with links from the TRFA member list to your company`s website and a job posting board for your open positions
- Group discounts on credit card processing through Solveras Payment Systems
- Quarterly newsletters
- Access to the members-only section on the TRFA website that contains a member address book, a list of Testing Standards for TRFA, minutes, technical presentations and other TRFA-specific information
- The opportunity to participate in the TRFA market-focused committees (Coatings, Civil Engineering and Flooring; Adhesives and Sealants; Composites and Tooling; Potting, Encapsulation and Electrical